prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes, come May I lost my husband 3 years ago. I still miss him like no other!! I know he's happy in the spirit world. Can't wait to see him again then..then for the resurrection to have our bodies again and be in Heaven together. Oh that hug is going to feel great!

Thank you for the prayers. My surgery went well says the Dr. My finger is still stuck. Painful. ? I guess it will take time and therapy. The surgery site isn't very painful at all. No Oxycoden as prescribed. I didn't even pick it up. I'm using Advil. :)

Easter is close. ❤️
Screenshot_20240318_102847_YouTube.jpg

Thank you for the prayers. My surgery went well says the Dr. My finger is still stuck. Painful. ? I guess it will take time and therapy. The surgery site isn't very painful at all. No Oxycoden as prescribed. I didn't even pick it up. I'm using Advil. :)
Good news, I guess ... I thought your finger would be straight after the surgery. But I guess the dr knows! Hope the full healing takes place soon!

This time of year is so ... uplifting ... as we celebrate the Resurrection of our wonderful Lord and Saviour. Because He had power over death and the grave, we have hope of the same! He will bring us through the grave as well, as long as our hope is in Him. Oh I can't wait to see His face! I know that my Redeemer lives! Glory to God!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Good news, I guess ... I thought your finger would be straight after the surgery. But I guess the dr knows! Hope the full healing takes place soon!

This time of year is so ... uplifting ... as we celebrate the Resurrection of our wonderful Lord and Saviour. Because He had power over death and the grave, we have hope of the same! He will bring us through the grave as well, as long as our hope is in Him. Oh I can't wait to see His face! I know that my Redeemer lives! Glory to God!
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️
Amen! ❤️

Need more prayers. For a daughter. Blue, you may remember me talking about her. She's Bi Polar. She tried to end her life recently. Won't get into details. She's home now. . Yesterday. Says she feels better. She believes in the power of Prayer. She believes in our Father and His Son. This is such a horrible illness. Just horrible. 😪

Need more prayers. For a daughter. Blue, you may remember me talking about her. She's Bi Polar. She tried to end her life recently. Won't get into details. She's home now. . Yesterday. Says she feels better. She believes in the power of Prayer. She believes in our Father and His Son. This is such a horrible illness. Just horrible. 😪
Absolutely will be praying!❤️ Let her know for me please, that she is loved, and has people praying for her, and in her corner. And sending prayers and hugs to you as well, I know this must rip you apart to see her struggle. May God give you strength, as you try to be a support in her life. :hugs

Last edited:
I am praying. My family is no stranger to bipolar illness.
Screenshot from 2024-03-28 06-05-27.png

Back
Top Bottom