prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you, Father, for your blessings and for the Hope through Jesus Christ that we will see our loved ones again.

My sweet Dad passed away this morning. I was truly blessed to have had such a loving Dad.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
King James Version
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Thank you, Father, for your blessings and for the Hope through Jesus Christ that we will see our loved ones again.

My sweet Dad passed away this morning. I was truly blessed to have had such a loving Dad.

King James Version
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:hugs🙏

King James Version

my deepest condolences for the loss of someone so dear :hugs

King James Version

I'm glad that you can rejoice in his life and knowing that he will be waiting to see you again one day.

King James Version

:hugs 🙏 ❤️

King James Version

Oh sweet brother in Christ. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were blessed to have a wonderful father. And to know that this death is not the end. Until the Resurrection happens, I believe our loved ones are in the spirit world happy with other loved ones that passed before. So many folks see loved ones as they lay passing. My mother reached out to her mother asking, but mother, how? wondering how to get to her. She passed the next morning. She was with her again. Picture your father happy with his loved ones. :)

King James Version

Praying for comfort, peace, grace for you and your family. 🙏

Because He lives...!

Back
Top Bottom