Prayers needed

I'm going to need a LEEP procedure done but I'm absolutely terrified (will delete this post eventually-just need some prayer). I don't know if I want to get it done but when I've searched from advice, including a holistic doctor, and they all seem to think this is the only "cure". Ughhhh it makes me ugly emotional to think about.

Two of my sisters have had multiple LEEPs done. While it is scary to think about and go through, God will give you strength! My prayers for a successful procedure

I'm going to need a LEEP procedure done but I'm absolutely terrified (will delete this post eventually-just need some prayer). I don't know if I want to get it done but when I've searched from advice, including a holistic doctor, and they all seem to think this is the only "cure". Ughhhh it makes me ugly emotional to think about.
Praying

Praying for you!

Praying!

Hi Mad, sending prayers and good wishes to you! :hugs

Will pray that all goes well. I had a complete utero-ovo hysterectomy at age 34 and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Peace and wellness to you! ❤

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom