Prayers needed

Pics
I think that's why God allows all the "ordeals" in our lives ... to help us grow.
I think of that as well. Just like a parent, watching your child make mistakes - we naturally want to do it for them or we try teaching them to avoid them having to go through "ordeals" but we know there are times when they don't want to listen, don't understand the consequences, or whatever it may be and we have to allow them to find out "the hard way". I believe God knows we, as His children, need to make those same mistakes in order for us to see a bigger picture... And yet He is there when we need comfort.

I think of that as well. Just like a parent, watching your child make mistakes - we naturally want to do it for them or we try teaching them to avoid them having to go through "ordeals" but we know there are times when they don't want to listen, don't understand the consequences, or whatever it may be and we have to allow them to find out "the hard way". I believe God knows we, as His children, need to make those same mistakes in order for us to see a bigger picture... And yet He is there when we need comfort.
Today's devo in my Bible focused on the story of the person who helped a struggling butterfly out of its chrysalis. The butterfly, instead of benefitting from the assistance, was crippled by it. It needed the struggle to develop properly and be able to fly. I need to remember that when I'm in the midst of my trials.

Today's devo in my Bible focused on the story of the person who helped a struggling butterfly out of its chrysalis. The butterfly, instead of benefitting from the assistance, was crippled by it. It needed the struggle to develop properly and be able to fly. I need to remember that when I'm in the midst of my trials.
I really love that.

Well, things are pretty much still the same. Her head and brain continues to grow but nothing else. On Monday, my sisters high risk doc reassured us Austyn will be just fine and that he wants to wait until sheā€™s 38-39 weeks to deliver. Today she went into her main doc and she said absolutely not, weā€™re having this baby at 37 weeks. Thatā€™s two weeks away! We finally got the nursery set up and itā€™s looking good! Again, thank you guys for all the prayers

Oh my goodness guys... itā€™s set! Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 12:00pm Austyn will be taken from the womb and introduced into our world!
Oh wow! Only a couple days.
Noon in what time zone? Will you be able to update around that time? I will be busy that day but want to check in and see how it went. I'm praying so hard for you guys. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom