Prayers needed

Pics
Oh wow! Only a couple days.
Noon in what time zone? Will you be able to update around that time? I will be busy that day but want to check in and see how it went. I'm praying so hard for you guys. :hugs
Noon in CDT. I’ll make sure to update and include some pictures!!! Thank you so much for the prayers!

Alright guys, I couldn’t sleep all night because... it’s BABY DAY!! I’m so excited though I may not get to meet Austyn for a few weeks due to hospital NICU restrictions. But still my mom and sister will be sending lots of pictures and I’ll be waiting at the hospital cafeteria!! Can everyone please take a moment and pray for my sister and Austyn? For an easy procedure, and a quick recovery.💕 Thank you guys so much, you have all helped me and my family through this so much!🤍 I will post updates throughout the day on this post.

Alright guys, I couldn’t sleep all night because... it’s BABY DAY!! I’m so excited though I may not get to meet Austyn for a few weeks due to hospital NICU restrictions. But still my mom and sister will be sending lots of pictures and I’ll be waiting at the hospital cafeteria!! Can everyone please take a moment and pray for my sister and Austyn? For an easy procedure, and a quick recovery.💕 Thank you guys so much, you have all helped me and my family through this so much!🤍 I will post updates throughout the day on this post.
Wow...just stumbled upon this thread...definitely prayin for baby n mom! God's will be done as He takes care of both your sister and lil Austyn! Praying for doctors and nurses as they do their very best and care for both no matter the situation!

Back
Top Bottom