Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

I realized I never did post a picture of the mischievous boys… here’s Valentine and Blue!

They opted for a late night again last night… :th

View attachment 2825395

Boys will be boys! :D

Lookie here! Right side of the pic…. Quasi is outside! Yesterday was her first day back out. Mom kinda ignored her, and her siblings shunned her. But she held her own and just joined into the group. They will all re-accept her in time.
0CA26F0C-E9CB-4F2A-9B22-3E318F595227.jpeg

and this is her gorgeous sister. So hard to get good pics to show her colors.
2921260D-87B8-4E9B-897F-968F36E6895E.jpeg
8A8800C6-7FBF-4764-8FEA-F30313998C48.jpeg

Boys will be boys! :D

Lookie here! Right side of the pic…. Quasi is outside! Yesterday was her first day back out. Mom kinda ignored her, and her siblings shunned her. But she held her own and just joined into the group. They will all re-accept her in time.
View attachment 2825594

and this is her gorgeous sister. So hard to get good pics to show her colors.
View attachment 2825595View attachment 2825600
So glad Quasi is getting reacquainted with her siblings. :thumbsup

My oh my you have some gorgeous calls! Do you know what color your hen is? She is stunning! :love

So glad Quasi is getting reacquainted with her siblings. :thumbsup

My oh my you have some gorgeous calls! Do you know what color your hen is? She is stunning! :love
I don’t know what color that little girl is! I thought she was gonna be silver, but the band on her head is more brownish color, (I coulda swore it was blue at hatch!) so I’ll have to do some digging.

And I heard one of Quasi’s siblings QUACK today, I was hopeful it was a girl, but confirmed today. The little black bibbed. So two girls, two boys, and still uncertain about Quasi.

I did something this morning. :p

View attachment 2827785
One egg is definitely from one of my missing snowys, so I had to, right?
Only had 5 eggs (There are another 4 in the log house in the pen, I’ll keep an eye on those too) and one egg is about 10 days old, but we’ll see!
Good luck with the hatch! Hope you get a duckling from your missing Snowy! :fl

Back
Top Bottom