Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Pics
Thanks! It’s little Bobbles the black pied! That’s the little fella that couldn’t hold its head up. You helped me with him and he’s doing great! :D

Phoenix is absolutely darling! I love your avatar picture too! Is that little Phoenix in yours? ♥️
Glad Bobbles is doing better, I have a black pied couple. I tried to get a pic of them laying together yesterday and they moved! Lol

And yes, Phoenix is my avy now. Photogenic little bugger. :D

Glad Bobbles is doing better, I have a black pied couple. I tried to get a pic of them laying together yesterday and they moved! Lol

And yes, Phoenix is my avy now. Photogenic little bugger. :D
Me too! Aww I bet your black pied couple is gorgeous! My Ducks always want to move when I’m trying to get a picture of them! :p
Phoenix sure is a cutie! ❤️

Here’s the babies from this morning.
B307F25B-20DA-4C74-919E-1D8A39846624.jpeg

I see eyestripes! That rules out dusky. Also they look black and not diluted so that probably also rules out blue. He's a tricky one. Watch him end up being grey.
Me too! Hmm that is so interesting! Lol yeah that would be surprising!

I will say that his eye stripes are a dark grey (darker than my blue fawn’s were but lighter than the black ones that my grey has).

He is definitely a tricky one! :idunno
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom