Here are some images of the candling sorry they aren’t the best. From what I’ve read there is a lockdown period that occurs where candling is bad but I don’t really care about hatch rate just hoping i can figure it out for humidity and try to get best chances I can. Two of the eggs have small cracks which I am unsure about but them seem to be developing fine so. There are 17 eggs overall and everyone seems to have an ebryo. Thanks for all the help:)
Of course! Glad to see that they are developing! Good luck with your hatch! :highfive:

Here are some images of the candling sorry they aren’t the best. From what I’ve read there is a lockdown period that occurs where candling is bad but I don’t really care about hatch rate just hoping i can figure it out for humidity and try to get best chances I can. Two of the eggs have small cracks which I am unsure about but them seem to be developing fine so. There are 17 eggs overall and everyone seems to have an ebryo. Thanks for all the help:)
Hmm the two last ones look fine but not too sure of the first..

Hmm the two last ones look fine but not too sure of the first..
The last two appear to have blood rings, and the first doesn't look alive anymore either.

Unless your ambient temperatures are very close to incubation temperatures, it is likely these eggs all died during the 5 days before you found them. If you post candling pics of them all, someone will be able to assist further. An expert has been tagged earlier in the thread.

The last two appear to have blood rings, and the first doesn't look alive anymore either.

Unless your ambient temperatures are very close to incubation temperatures, it is likely these eggs all died during the 5 days before you found them. If you post candling pics of them all, someone will be able to assist further. An expert has been tagged earlier in the thread.
Is it bad if theirs a blood ring? I don't know a lot about incubators and incubating but I try!

Back
Top Bottom