Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Pics
Coldshard made a puking face. "I.e.: he gives us unneeded advice."
"Do I, Coldshard? Or do you just want it to be unneeded." Thunderwave mewed calmly, Coldshard puzzled him somewhat. Occasionally, he would catch glimpses of a different cat, a cat who seemed for a split second to be.... happy, but then they would vanish in an instant as he seemed snap back into distain and a willfulness to be rude.

"Accept me for who I am? Is this some kind of joke? I am this way and it's totally fine by me," Coldshard was annoyed that this cat was even trying to support him. "I can't even..."
"No, it's not a joke." Thunderwave mewed. Is this really who you are Coldshard? He thought. I don't believe that.

"T-that's true. I wish he could accept me for who I am. I may be rude, but only because if I'm not everyone treats me like a fox in the nursery and I might as well be. I wish the other cats could look past what I am on the outside."
Thunderwave gazed down at her kindly, "The hardest part is learning to ignore the hurtful and rude comments, but no matter what, just be you." He stroked his tail gently over her back.

"Yes, me too, but unfortunately things just don't work that way. Life is always a struggle, but it's how you handle the hard circumstances that lay the foundation for your future."

Thunderwave gazed down at her kindly, "The hardest part is learning to ignore the hurtful and rude comments, but no matter what, just be you." He stroked his tail gently over her back.
"'Hurtful rude comments.' Right behind my back," Coldshard just shook his head in disappointment. "Just be you, just be you."

Back
Top Bottom