Rüłęr Øf Ñìght-Å Wärrìor Çats Roleplay

Morningpaw stumbled after Heronpaw, faltering with every other step. Her legs buckled beneath her, earning a hiss from Morningpaw as the golden tabby forced herself to her feet. She could see Crowpaw out of the corner of her green blue eye, the black Tom circling the two shecats like prey, his shattered blue eyes glinting darkly.
She twisted her head, halting. She flattened her ears at the Tom, yet not in a hostile manner, merely one of curiousness. The young black furred cat crouched low to the ground, long legs taking slow strides. He met her gaze with one of the same, flattened ears and curious eyes.
Through his black furred pelt, though half hidden by shadows, she could see his ribs, plainly visible. He looks ill....could he have the sickness?
She blinked, staring at him.
Crowpaw slunk towards her, in a very cowardly manner. His body slow to the ground, tail half way tucked in between his legs. Ears flattened and head hanging towards the ground.
"And you would want what, exactly?"
Morningpaw's voice jumped him, her voice harsh and cold despite her weakness.
"Come on then. Don't be such a coward, what do you want?"
He unsheathed his claws, tugging at a blade of grass. "I um..."
"You what, Crowpaw?"
He shifted onto his other paw, bony shoulders moving stiffly beneath his pelt. "Speak up, coward!"
Crowpaw jumped, his head jerking up to face the injured SheCat. "I just wanted to know if you where ok!" He yelped.
The golden tabby bared her teeth, tail lashing. Growling, she bit out a stinging retort. "Do I look ok?" She hissed, limping after the medicine cat apprentice, muttering under her breath.

Morningpaw stumbled after Heronpaw, faltering with every other step. Her legs buckled beneath her, earning a hiss from Morningpaw as the golden tabby forced herself to her feet. She could see Crowpaw out of the corner of her green blue eye, the black Tom circling the two shecats like prey, his shattered blue eyes glinting darkly.
She twisted her head, halting. She flattened her ears at the Tom, yet not in a hostile manner, merely one of curiousness. The young black furred cat crouched low to the ground, long legs taking slow strides. He met her gaze with one of the same, flattened ears and curious eyes.
Through his black furred pelt, though half hidden by shadows, she could see his ribs, plainly visible. He looks ill....could he have the sickness?
She blinked, staring at him.
Crowpaw slunk towards her, in a very cowardly manner. His body slow to the ground, tail half way tucked in between his legs. Ears flattened and head hanging towards the ground.
"And you would want what, exactly?"
Morningpaw's voice jumped him, her voice harsh and cold despite her weakness.
"Come on then. Don't be such a coward, what do you want?"
He unsheathed his claws, tugging at a blade of grass. "I um..."
"You what, Crowpaw?"
He shifted onto his other paw, bony shoulders moving stiffly beneath his pelt. "Speak up, coward!"
Crowpaw jumped, his head jerking up to face the injured SheCat. "I just wanted to know if you where ok!" He yelped.
The golden tabby bared her teeth, tail lashing. Growling, she bit out a stinging retort. "Do I look ok?" She hissed, limping after the medicine cat apprentice, muttering under her breath.
"Mousebrain," Coldshard growled.

Back
Top Bottom