RANT: People that don't take care of their animals!!!!

Well, I also have no tools or building experience, so I'm going to have to hire help end of story, LOL

I know how you feel about those neighbors. I have some like that. But there's nothing I can do right now because I live on my parents property and it will cause a lot of problems if I throw a fit. So I understand your situation and all I can say is sometimes you just have to ignore their stupidty and hope they smarten up. Mine didn't even after I educated them on proper care and FEEDING. But here's some hugs to help you feel a little better
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering about the kitten too.

Could offer to clean things up for the animals,but we all know that doesn't last long.Sometimes being euthanised IS for the better.

As for the property line I am all for surveys! My mom has been living in her house since the 70's,and a neighbors recent survey for a fence showed the line was 3 feet more towards his house than he or my mom thought it was.

It is sad how people treat their animals, you kinda wonder if they had children if the children would be any better off. I was in the situation of my husband's daughter not taking care or two dogs her boyfriend had died and she had them chained to two trees in our front yard. They didn't have a rabies shot and we just went through out one dog had bit a small child but he had had a rabies shot.

The one dog I let use a dog crate but I told her she needed to get a dog house she got a tax refund and she would rather of paid to get tickets to go somewhere and do other things with the cash then to buy the dog a house I told my husband the dog needs a house and he needs to tell her to get one or the dogs need to go but he wouldn't do it so finally he said why don't you get it I said it was his daughters responsibility NOT MINE but the winter came and it would snow and snow would come in through the hole so finally I bought a dog house, not long after that the animal control was coming to to check on the dog that bit.

They asked about the two dogs they knew we had them for 10 days and now they are wanting to see if they have rabies shots I was left a note which I was lucky I was not home I might of been fined right there but after that he told his daughter to remove the dogs she had moved to a apt. and she took one but the one she took got into the pound but he was lucky a rescue got him the other one is around yet but doesn't have human contact. I tried to find homes for both I gave her the option of taking the male and keep him but she wouldn't agree and then the other one people took but returned t her.

She was to take care of the dogs in feeding but at first she did but then we bought the food and the water dishes were dirty she was pregnant to but what is it to come in and say about cleaning the water the food was on the ground and it would get wet and moldy and at the time she had a 6 year the 6 year old fed the two dogs one night she was to send the 6 year old out to feed the dogs and it was very cold I was in the tub I found out later the 6 year old didn't do it but his daughter did AMAZING.
I witness this sort of thing at the local flea market of a turkey in ankle deep poop and another one that had dirty water. Just because they are a animal doesn't mean they should no have clean water or not have dry food or a warm place to get out of the weather.

I can see how his daughter has treated animals and how she treat her kids I reckon I am not surprised

Rhayden

Ugh. This just made me sick... I hope you can do something for these poor birds.

Maybe you could buy them from the neighbor and give them a better life?

Back
Top Bottom