Ready for the Government Shutdown?!?

Just wanted to say thank you to all the military families out there. You all sacrifice quite a bit. I find it a darn shame that you will most likely be waiting to be paid now. Thank you military families!!!!!!
hugs.gif

I haven't read every post so maybe someone already said this. Seeing how the troops won't get paid (which is despicable in itself!) shouldn't the "Commander in Chief" not get paid also? The whole thing is
sickbyc.gif

This makes me sick...
People need to riot in the streets ..set the white house on fire... something.

Just my opinion, as usual...
hide.gif

Quote:
No, that's what's going on in the Middle East. We don't want to be like that. What's that going to solve? People getting killed? Makes me sick too, but no rioting, fires, etc.
JMHO also

Jen

Quote:
No, that's what's going on in the Middle East. We don't want to be like that. What's that going to solve? People getting killed? Makes me sick too, but no rioting, fires, etc.
JMHO also

Jen

I was kidding about the fires.... figured most people could figure that out.
cool.png

but not about the protesting,...

I will assume no one that has commented complaining in this thread voted for Obama then? I know I did not vote for an Ivy league grad over a life time military man/military brat. I know he would not do this to our military severs and their families.

Quote:
JMHO also

Jen

Agreed. We are better than that, kidding or not. Lets set a standard for the middle east, and europe to see. We can protest without lighting cars on fire, breaking windows, or even bombs. When we cause voilence against the government, we are just hurting ourselves.

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." - Mahatma Gandhi

In North Carolina, 5 repubican and one Dem reps, congress and stuff will NOT except pay in the shut down. One repub says he has to see, (he's gone) and the one Dem left said he will take his pay if he has to work. (Yeah he is gone too).
It is very shamefull. The greatest nation in the world has come to such infighting and coruption. With a lot of work we can be that great republic again!

Back
Top Bottom