Remember the Blue Cochin Bantam, Panda's Pal? Others, too...(BIG pics)

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
First of all, sorry about the size of a couple of these-they were being stubborn in my resize attempt for some reason. Here it is at 7 weeks old, named Shadow. So, cockerel, you think? Mace, Zane's baby brother, has recovered from skinning his neck in a terrible identity crisis when he wanted to become a Turken and I'm putting his pics in here, too. Panda, Shadow and the GLW are living with Mace and his two SLW sisters, Virginia and Victoria in the Firetower Coop. Remember, Panda is Zane's daughter with my blue Ameraucana, Charlotte. She's in the second picture on the left.
DCP_0692.jpg

DCP_0693.jpg

DCP_0695.jpg

DCP_0696.jpg

DCP_0698.jpg

DCP_0704.jpg

Cyn, i am not sure about whether your cochin is a cockerel or not as I don't have any experience with them but love the color and very beautiful chick.

Boy! Look at Panda getting all grown up! Shadow is a gorgeous cockerel and glad to see that Mace's neck feathers are growing back nicely!
smile.png

Yep, can't have any Turkens here, accidental or otherwise, LOL! They are really cute. What is funny is that Panda doesnt have a beard like many BR/Ameraucana crosses. She has no real barring, just spotching with white tipped feathers and her pea comb. She's a brave little thing, though!

Back
Top Bottom