Requesting a peacock crossing sign

Glenmar

Songster
9 Years
Jan 17, 2011
VIRGINIA
My peas are going across the street to visit the neighbors peas. Theirs are coming over to visit mine as well. All are free ranging.
All go back to their own places to sleep at night. Today my boy was going across the road and a car was comming, I ran out to try to slow them down. All was well, but my boy just stood there and jungle screamed at the car. Likely he was saying, " I am here". I have requested from the Deparment of Transportation a peacock crossing sign for our street.
fl.gif

Oh I hope they don't get hit by a car. That is kinda funny though I seen so many crazy animal crossing signs, the funniest one I have seen was crossing donkey. I can just imagine a peacock one LOL
lol.png

wow, that is a great idea! But can't you just put your own and get it approved? Do They even have such sign yet?

Hope a sign will help......but little info in most States if they cause a wreak, you will have to pay for all damages. so free ranging peafowl around a road could cost you thousands of Dollars.

Yep. That's what I am going to do for sure if VDOT does not come through. Maybe put one at the ends of the driveways. I have 2 peas and she has about 8. They have been walking back and forth all spring.

Back
Top Bottom