Rest in Peace Fluffers, One of my first Chickens and Beloved Pet.

I am sorry about your Fluffers. I know how heavy a heart can become when we lose one of our most favorite feathered friends. I hope your heart heals soon.
hugs.gif

Thank you all so much for your love and support. It really means a lot. I know there is no such think as "just a chicken", but a lot of people don't. I wish some people would just try to understand.
sad.png
(I'm not talking about you all)

So sorry for your loss. *Hugs* I understand what you mean by people not understanding how attached we become to our chickens. Here, we have people who completely understand and give so much support when we need it. I am so glad Fluffers had you and a wonderful life. She may be gone, but she will always have a place in your heart.

Thank you all so much for your love and support. It really means a lot. I know there is no such think as "just a chicken", but a lot of people don't. I wish some people would just try to understand.
sad.png
(I'm not talking about you all)
hugs.gif

It matters not what others think. This is your journey in life and all that really counts is what is in YOUR heart. Many hugs to you.
hugs.gif

So sad about Fluffers, and a cute name at that. It makes me sad that real people loose their pets. I always think that it could be me, and someday it will.We animal , and that is including all, have a special connection with our fluffy, furry and feathered friends. I have all 3. None are less or more, or valued less or more. We hurt deeply when they are sick or dying. All we can do is mostly be there and make them as comfortable as possible.

Again, sad for Marilyn and Fluffers.

So sorry for your loss. Fluffers obviously had a great life and knew that you love her. It's so hard to lose them, but just remember that you made a difference in her life, and she in yours.
hugs.gif

So sorry to hear about Fluffers. I'm new here because I just got my first three chicks. However, I'm a BIG WUSS, and when one of my pets dies, I go to pieces! So you have my sympathy. Hugs.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom