Ribh's D'Coopage

I don't know. I wouldn't think so but CCCL has been thinking about this for a long time & is planning ahead. :)
No we're not. But Aussies who were overseas when it struck are coming home and essential workers are flying about too.

Planning ahead is a great idea because there's such a lot to see.

Reading about all your drive-throughs made me grateful your Dad didn't have friends in Perth Ribh! I've done Adelaide to Melbourne in a day but even that was a tall order :gig I'm looking forward to some driving holidays once I'm retired, but first I'm going to do a year or two on a canal boat in the UK.

No we're not. But Aussies who were overseas when it struck are coming home and essential workers are flying about too.

Reading about all your drive-throughs made me grateful your Dad didn't have friends in Perth Ribh! I've done Adelaide to Melbourne in a day but even that was a tall order :gig I'm looking forward to some driving holidays once I'm retired, but first I'm going to do a year or two on a canal boat in the UK.
Wow. What will you do with the chickens MJ?

Wow. What will you do with the chickens MJ?
My cousins little ones will be old enough to live rent free in my house and mind the flock. It's roughly 20 years in the future. I plan to work late in life and some of my projects are 3-6 years so once I have sufficient superannuation accrued, I'll start declining new projects and gradually ease out of my work and into retirement.

Which canals were you thinking of. I've done a few days on The Grand Union Canal. It would have been nice if the sun had shone.:lol:
My holiday recommendation is still Sicily.

Back
Top Bottom