Ribh's D'Coopage

There's software out there that allows telemarketers to spoof other numbers. I got a call a couple of days ago from a lady who said I called her 9 times in the last two days. I have no Idea who she is an I never called her, but her caller ID says I did. I've gotten calls from my Mom, that ended up being a telemarketer. So the software is getting really sophisticated.
That is super scary. That should be outlawed.

I get a ton of calls from India, but most of my spammers are us based. I answer, don't say a word and hang up. These days they are robo calling... The voice on the phone is a robot. If you respond, the software sends you to a live human. I get at least 10 calls a day about my vehicle warrantee.... You know, the truck with over 300,000 miles on it the 1997 model... One day I was in a playful mood so I took the call. The person on the other end was really excited. Once I finished giving her my stats, she was disappointed. And she had to tell me that she had to withdraw her offer. :gig
Well played! 😆

There's software out there that allows telemarketers to spoof other numbers. I got a call a couple of days ago from a lady who said I called her 9 times in the last two days. I have no Idea who she is an I never called her, but her caller ID says I did. I've gotten calls from my Mom, that ended up being a telemarketer. So the software is getting really sophisticated.
If we want all the benefits that flow from tech uptake, innovators need to be much more proactive wrt security.

I feel like after all of the book talk I owe everyone something on chickens. Not much happening at Fluffy Butt Acres right now, just lots of feathers strewn about.

So how about Lilly nest building in the vines. Not for herself, but for Sansa to use!
View attachment 2346653
What a pretty girl & a lovely spot for a nest! 💞

This morning it was Ha'penny going round & round unable to settle on a nesting spot.
I nabbed her as she scrambled under the fence & she got a dose of Pestene for her troubles before I locked her in the coop.
She looks rather resigned to a cuddle. :lau
20200925_103609.jpg

But those nesting boxes...!!!
too big, too small, too fat ,too skinny. Nothing just right @ all!:gig

20200925_103503.jpg

One kinda-sick Partridge Cochin rooster for sale: He's very kind, gentle, great with the ladies. But he's breaking my heart by the gurgling sounds emanating from his throat. No vets near me either.
I have lost too much already, and don't want to lose this little guy.
No, Not for sale either!

Back
Top Bottom