Ribh's D'Coopage

I'm happy for you. It's always special when our enthusiasms match the reality.

I did not know it would be there. No one knows what this guy has collected. Total surprise. My wife said I lit up like a little boy on Christmas morning when I saw it. I had to tell everyone what it was.

As I prattle on, it is obvious how special it was for me.

I am hoping the same for Aurora. Though I will say she was quite mean to Maleficent when Aurora was 3rd. She could turn out to be mean to the newbies. We shall see.
That is often the way until things settle down. Once everyone knows their place it's not too bad.

I will not boor you with the details except to say, for me, as an Alfa Romeo owner and enthusiast it was maybe like a fighter pilot touching the Wright Brothers plane.

That car became my new 505hp Guilia. It was a special moment and they did let me touch it.
It was Ducati for me. I've owned to cars in my life. All the rest of my transport has been motorbikes or trucks.

I have high hopes this will all be settled in a few days. I'm not expecting much shift in the pecking order just because the new girls are considerably smaller & don't seem overly assertive. Lottie is thrilled not to be absolute bottom any longer! 😁
Don't they know it.:lol: As soon as Brackets chicks become independant pullets my current problems with Lock will stop...........they'll be replaced by problems with the new juniors of course.:rolleyes:

Don't they know it.:lol: As soon as Brackets chicks become independant pullets my current problems with Lock will stop...........they'll be replaced by problems with the new juniors of course.:rolleyes:
That's the way it goes. The new girls will settle quite quickly & then they will expect run privileges with the big girls. That doesn't happen till I can pick them up if necessary without too much drama. :gig Run privileges must be earned ~ & they can be lost if too much escaping takes place! :lol: I won't be getting all this exercise once John fixes the run for me.

Sometimes you can be lucky.
I let my first lot of layers back into the coop.
Next thing I know everyone is lined up to get back in.
I was a bit hesitant but here they are, all calm & peaceful. Everyone is happy. Everyone has found a happy place to be.
20200219_073412 (2).jpg

I was a bit hesitant but here they are, all calm & peaceful. Everyone is happy. Everyone has found a happy place to be.
View attachment 2029738
Yay! This is brilliant news!

View attachment 2029738
Wow, that is going amazingly well Ribh, I’m so pleased for you.🤩
I hope it remains r sonably calm

Back
Top Bottom