Ribh's D'Coopage

I need to move. I feel like my county is imploding on itself right now.
The scandis seem to have a long tradition of governing to grow the nation's wealth in all forms, not just finincial - although the jury's out on Sweden's governing through the pandemic.

A
I think Denmark pays students to study further too. But in all these cases, I'm pretty sure only students who have the grades get in to the doctoral programmes.

Actually now I think of it, I'm pretty sure Denmark has sufficient public wealth from natural resources to cover the cost of the next three generations' healthcare and education.
Ah, my mistake it's Norway that has a sovereign fund of 1.5 trillion, not Denmark.

I think Denmark pays students to study further too. But in all these cases, I'm pretty sure only students who have the grades get in to the doctoral programmes.

Actually now I think of it, I'm pretty sure Denmark has sufficient public wealth from natural resources to cover the cost of the next three generations' healthcare and education.
I think that is Norway not Denmark. It comes from the oil finds. The wife of a friend of a friend was involved in setting up how the funds would be used.

Back
Top Bottom