Ribh's D'Coopage

We'll see. They are so tiny it's rather worrying...
They will be fine. Just think how charming Lucky and Ned were.

You can really train them at that age. There is a great chance you will wind up with special bonds with more than 1 of them. Both Daisy, the greatest hen ever, and Maleficent were around this age when I got them.

Well, I may have Portia wrong...& Desdemona was too much for so little chicken... :lau I have a few days to see how the names sit with everyone.
I think Portia fits her but I'm not there with her. Desdemona is a heavy name but so was Maleficent. That worked out well.

I guess I like the less domesticated breeds. It's more like having wild birds around. And let's face it, if I really minded I'd choose different breeds.
Very true. You know what you like. You will rant and rave when they escape but secretly it gives you joy to know that they have that wildness about them and still choose you.

Very true. You know what you like. You will rant and rave when they escape but secretly it gives you joy to know that have that wildness about them and still choose you.
I do like that wildness. :lol: Gaining their trust gives me great joy ~ see why I have Campines.

Everybody did eventually make it downstairs this morning. My GLW was 1st out & about. Then the Vorwerks, followed by the SLWF. It took a while but the white frizzle was next followed by her sister. The Japanese were last & very cautious.

View attachment 2436810
Those tinies have a real thing for roosting in the food dishes. The others just stuff their faces in around them! 🙄
View attachment 2436811
And not forgetting my big girls who are all a little put out so much attention is going to the other coop. :lol:

View attachment 2436814
The look on this one's face!

IMG_20201205_093007.jpg

Is just like mini bwooder. Perfek for me sits.

There is a great chance you will wind up with special bonds with more than 1 of them.
The tiny frizzles are already squeezing up against the cage so they can look @ me better. :fl
Lavender was a terrible klutz always but all these frizzles seem to be pretty light on their feet. That may change as they get bigger but I think they will all be smaller birds.

Names are proving enigmatic.
This little girl is definitely Titania.
View attachment 2436889

Her sister is insisting she's Olive/Olivia...​

View attachment 2436890
The Vorwerks are taken care of.
This little one is Ceres.

View attachment 2436897

Beatrice.
View attachment 2436901
Portia, I think...
View attachment 2436905

And Desdemona ~ Dessi for short.
View attachment 2436909
Given my track record remembering the names of the chickens at Shad's house, I'm bookmarking this post for future reference.

The tiny frizzles are already squeezing up against the cage so they can look @ me better. :fl
Lavender was a terrible klutz always but all these frizzles seem to be pretty light on their feet. That may change as they get bigger but I think they will all be smaller birds.
:hugs :hugs :love

Back
Top Bottom