Ribh's D'Coopage

Royal Canin for urinary ~ which is expensive. Plus tinned fish in springwater to get extra fluids into Kirby. I'm changing over the wet food slowly as Marlow prefers chicken to fish.
I've been told royal canin is the very best. Does it seem to be helping?

Royal Canin for urinary ~ which is expensive. Plus tinned fish in springwater to get extra fluids into Kirby. I'm changing over the wet food slowly as Marlow prefers chicken to fish.
We get Royal Canin dental crunchies for Mishka and hypoallergenic for Jasper and they both get each.

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER...
Ha'penny...🙄 My bad girl has been hopping the fence & laying in next door's nesting boxes. As I like her eggs I've been sorta peeved. This morning I saw her before she managed to settle in & was able to round her up & corral her in the shed, which is where she is supposed to lay, not all over the yard or next door or wherever her mad illusions suggest next.
View attachment 2921375
She lays a nice big white egg & as she's a good forager the yolks are always rich.​

View attachment 2921376
I just love that Ha'penny. :love

Gefion.
Over time the dark gold has lightened on these girls with black spots dotting their feathers. Freya is a bit darker & Sif still has her original dark colouring.​
View attachment 2919943
These birds are so beautiful. It’s a shame they seem to be problematic. :barnie:hmm

Oh my. It’s Wednesday again already.
Getting in the Christmas spirit. I am cheating and recycling this one.
C579D04E-91B8-4AD6-97DC-33BD60F588EB.jpeg
Truth is, I am presently in PA, staying with friends. I am here for a funeral. My Uncle Pete passed away. ✝️

Back
Top Bottom