Ribh's D'Coopage

Human health update.

The reason I took several days to reply to everyone's delightful comments on my teapot was that my Gall Bladder, which has been very well behaved up until now, decided it was sick of lock down and wanted to see the world.

It subsequently kicked up a great fuss but was successfully evicted and sent packing on Saturday.

The rest of my organs have heard rumours that the Gall Bladder is not getting a world tour but is, instead, being sent to a laboratory to be experimented upon. They are all, therefore, behaving in an exemplary fashion.

I am now home and enjoying my chooks and BYC without that trouble maker to disturb my evenings. 👍
Glad you’re feeling better, keep healing! :hugs

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER.
20220119_070512.jpg

Kind of scary but mostly exasperating.

I was in lots of pain Thursday evening but my temperature, heart rate and blood work were all pretty unremarkable. My blood pressure was through the roof because of the pain though so at least the paramedics and hospital staff didn't think I was faking it. :idunno

I'm glad they were able to find the cause and take care of it so quickly.
Yes! That was fast.

Pain is a very serious symptom, I don't think anyone with pain would be taken for a faker. My cousin suddenly developed pain last week and she's still in hospital having tests. Looks like something's gone funny in her spine.

Yes! That was fast.

Pain is a very serious symptom, I don't think anyone with pain would be taken for a faker. My cousin suddenly developed pain last week and she's still in hospital having tests. Looks like something's gone funny in her spine.
That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm under the pergola today and it's a beautiful summer morning (apart from the power tools next door - a carport is going up).

View attachment 2965072
I miss being able to sit outside. Your pergola seems very nice. I need to see more warm pictures. Thanks for sharing this.

So glad they successfully removed the offending organ and you are back to rights. I had mine removed as an emergency a few years ago (during a storm with a power outage - it was all very dramatic). The relief was enormous.
Happy all is well.
:hugs
Sisterhood of the traveling Gall bladders! :lau

Back
Top Bottom