1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ricochet Ranch, Thank you from Family

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cindier, Apr 21, 2007.

1. cindier

cindier New Egg

Apr 21, 2007
    This message is from Penny's family.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. Penny had a massive heart attack. Her passing was quick and without pain. God was kind, in that regard, and her family and friends were blessed to have the pleasure of her company. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

The Family of Penelope Hinkley Artio

2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'm glad to hear that she went quickly and with no pain...She will certainly be missed.
    Peace to Penny and her friends and family.

3. DitzzyChic

DitzzyChic Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    WV
    I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. My heart goes out to Penny's family.

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I just read about this. My condolences to Penny's family and friends.

5. quiltymare

quiltymare Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Central Washington
    I was on the phone with Cheri, Penny's friend in AZ, last night. She says the family is doing fine and that all of Penny's much loved critters have all found homes among her friends. I was so happy to hear that Cheri was keeping 3 of Penny's goats!

At any rate, Penny's work here on this earth was done. She is now spreading her love and Peace another place. We miss her so much!
    I'll continue to pray for her family as they cope with the loss here on Earth...

Hugs,

M

6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I agree totally with what Mary said. Penny was a sweet person, and will be very much loved where she is now. May peace be with the family.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by