RIP chicken thread

You are so right. I lost 3 chickens in a surprise dog attack, but only one was very much dear to me. All the chickens were hiding and I was bawling my eyes out while looking around for her. I finally found her under a trailer, bit taken out from her backside and looked as if she hit her head, her comb was blue and she wasn't moving. I gave her a goodbye hug as she died in my arms😥😢😡 My sympathy to you all:hugs

Crooksie went missing yesterday😢 The gate (electronic) stopped in mid way and I was in a hurry so I left. I came home a few hours later to find the dog and Crooksie missing. The dog came back. After hours of searching I finally found some feathers so I searched more fields but it was no use. Crooksie is gone💔 It looks like a cat attacked her. She was such a funny little chicken. Although she was the size of a 7 week old she always attacked my largest roo. They were the best if friends with Spotie (my dog). R.I.P Crooksie♥️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014_215855.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014_215855.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20211014_220613.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014_220613.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 2
Often chicken fights can get much worse than they seem. It happens all the time and its so sad. I'm sorry.
Yep, I understand that. Had to treat a Silkie of mine who was almost killed by another silkie rooster several years ago.

Back
Top Bottom