Roller Pigeon Breeder moving, looking for help

BlackRose

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 20, 2010
Connecticut
Hello,

I am from CT, USA but in about a year from now I am planing on going to live in Yarmouth area NS canada. I have many kinds of birds that I raise and breed and am not sure on how to take them over the boarder (if I can) If anyone has information on this or what I can buy over there to replace what I didnt take with me over to canada. anyone have any ideas or info on what breeds are in NS please let me know. I have peacocks, few different kinds of ducks, araucana chickens, roller pigeons.

Thank you,
Telah

Hello,
In about a year from now I am planing on going to live in Yarmouth area NS Canada. Anyone have any ideas or info on what breeds are in NS please let me know.

Thank you,
Telah

I live in New Brunswick. I do not have a clue about bring birds across the border for sure it will be complicated!!! That being said I live about a 6 hour drive from Yarmouth. I PM you on one fancier in your province and he should be able to help you in a perfect world. If not I can do some homework for you in my province on anything you may require.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom