rooster with respiratory infection - how to treat?

I have Oxine too. I ordered it online, and it's fairly expensive, but I think it's worth it.
I think Revival has the best price, but I sure wish a smaller amount could be purchased. I have found it is very sensitive to temperature, and I have had it turn to a mild bleach in the summer and I had to replace it. Now, it takes up refrigerator space in the hot weather.

You can get Baytril easily without a prescription. It is banned for use in poultry, so you would have to think about that. Let me know if you want some links to places where you can get it.

Baytril without a prescription? Not in my experience and I'm a vet tech.

Yes, without a prescription. Check out the gamecock and pigeon websites, many of them sell it.
Hmmm... Well; I nave no desire to look at gamecock sites- but laws differ in certain states- California, for instance- and I doubt any site can sell to customers in those states.

Hmmm... Well; I nave no desire to look at gamecock sites- but laws differ in certain states- California, for instance- and I doubt any site can sell to customers in those states.
All of them sell to California. If they didn't, I wouldn't have a bottle of Baytril and Marbofloxacin on my shelf. ;)

It's true that California has a new antibiotic law, but the pigeon and gamebird sites still sell here. Seems all wrong that it's easier for me to get a bottle of Baytril than it is to get a bottle of penicillin, but it's true.

If anyone in California, or any other state needs Baytril, order from here:

Last edited:
All of them sell to California. If they didn't, I wouldn't have a bottle of Baytril and Marbofloxacin on my shelf. ;)

It's true that California has a new antibiotic law, but the pigeon and gamebird sites still sell here. Seems all wrong that it's easier for me to get a bottle of Baytril than it is to get a bottle of penicillin, but it's true.

If anyone in California, or any other state needs Baytril, order from here:
Wow! That's good to know! I've found antibiotics available that are labelled for use in fish- some of which are clearly not really usable for that purpose- but I suspect t the quality of those " fish" products is sketchy. Will check out these sites. Thank you!

I have a hen with respiratory issues she's sick I have a bottle of clyndomicyn 300 mg can I use it please help

Back
Top Bottom