rot/impact crop?

These was straight run I think other is a roo the sick one I'm not sure about since sick could stunt growth. Ten one I think is a roo is a handful. They was suppose to be silkies btw. Ts for the win lol. But at least the ts by my house made up for it and gave me two real silkies one feather feet other not.

The same I tried to massage her crop some didn't do any good she was bull and harder so I couldn't get down in it to help break stuff up. She's moving around eating and drinking still at least. I don't know what else to do gonna try to get some more olive oil in her after the kids dye some eggs.

I'm facing the same problem with my chicks from TS.

It's only one chick for me right now but nothing seems to help. Although I now suspect she is eating her feathers not the shavings. Or it could be she is just so big the sides of her chest is bare. She has gotten so use to me though from all this massaging that she just sits on me. I also am wondering if she is permanently like this now. I am going to buy some books on my nook later today and read up more. Right now she is by herself starter feed soaked in olive oil, water with poly vi sol and anti biotic. Figure just incase she is sick.

Back
Top Bottom