Rude Feedstore Employee! Update!

PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter :

Did she really ask if her son had knocked up his girlfrind over the phone infront of yall ?
Tell her you'll throw in a wholesale box of condoms if she would keep her mind on the job next time.
clap.gif

Yes, she really did ask him that. Mom and I were floored, and we just stared at eachother with our mouths hanging open. It took a full five minutes for us to realize we had to carry out the feed ourselves!​

Quote:
Yes, she really did ask him that. Mom and I were floored, and we just stared at eachother with our mouths hanging open. It took a full five minutes for us to realize we had to carry out the feed ourselves!

Let's hope the answer was "no".
Those genes don't need to breed.
Imp-Chastely

So we had gone back to this feedstore on Saturday because the owner was working. I explained to him what had happened. He must have said something to his employee, because when I took my eggs in to sell them, she jumped all over me! Reamed me for going to her boss. She said I should tell her when I have a problem with her, not go to her boss (DH assured me I had done the right thing).

I managed to hold my tongue while she told me off and after she said, "My family comes before this job..." I said, "Fine, I'm just bringing you eggs to pay on my bill, and I'll be back to pay the balance and I will not buy anymore feed from here." Spun on my heel and walked out.

My husband was livid that she talked to me that way, and told her he was going to make it his job to tell everyone he knows to not buy feed from there.

She said nothing to us after we said we'd be taking our business elsewhere. She did snatch up the phone and start dialing right away as we walked out.

Once in our car DH told me he was surprised I held my temper in check and didn't fly back at her (I'm pretty hot headed at times) and I told him it is better for me to keep my cool, and just take my business elsewhere. He said he was proud of me.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Bring me with you next time, lol. I don't like this talent, but I can easily pick at someone until they cry. I don't do it on purpose, but if someone takes it too far (as that employee did) I could end it with her sitting on the floor rocking back and forth.

....Again, it's a daily struggle for me to hold my tongue, but I'd put it on hold for this woman.
tongue.png

Quote:
See, I have his home phone number, so I am trying to decide do I want to call him at home, or wait until I go pay my bill on Saturday? which is when I plan to tell him that I won't be back. They won't be getting anymore eggs from me either, and I am one of only 3 people who supply them with eggs.

I'd call him now, if she's treating you this badly imagine how she is behaving to others. Think about all the business he's losing over her!

edited to add You did good with holding your tongue. If it had been me she would have seen a real red headed temper!

Last edited:
Quote:
See, I have his home phone number, so I am trying to decide do I want to call him at home, or wait until I go pay my bill on Saturday? which is when I plan to tell him that I won't be back. They won't be getting anymore eggs from me either, and I am one of only 3 people who supply them with eggs.

I would call him so he can fire that broad before she chases any more customers away!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom