Rude Feedstore Employee! Update!

Quote:
I agree...why with the economy are so many ppl putting their jobs in jeopardy?Theres too many ppl looking for work & no work to be found.

You need to call the owner. You shouldn't be treated so rudely by their clerk. You shouldn't have to consider driving further to get what you need. You shouldn't have choose not supply them with eggs because of one rude clerk. Any smart business owner would can the clerk at this point.

I'm still stuck on the store that made the very pregnant lady carry 50lbs of feed. Sheesh! What is this world coming to?!

I agree that you should report the rude lady to her boss. He needs to know that she is turning away his customers. No sense punishing him for his dumb employee if he doesn't know about her behaviour. Sorry she was so hateful.

If the owner of the store said something to her the first time, I'm guessing that he wasn't too happy about her behaviour. Take the time to tell him and I don't think that she'll be there for long. Perhaps she'll learn to treat people in a better manner. Don't take your business elsewhere, yet. Give the owner the benefit of the doubt to keep you as a loyal customer, and if he doesn't you can tell him that you'll be shopping elsewhere and relate your experiences to everyone you know so that they won't be subjected to such unprofessional service.

Suzy

frow.gif

Guess what? Store owner didn't care! Why didn't he care?? because she works for free! She doesn't get a regular salary, and he said no one else will do her job for one bag of dog food every two weeks!
ep.gif

So yup, taking my business elsewhere.

In my case I got tired of Rude, Crude, and Lewd. Got my resale number should have my own feed store and hatchery up and running in a couple of months.

Quote:
Oh my lord, I hate to say it but...thats sad!
sad.png

Mine aswell do your job right, then let people go away with a bad taste in there mouth! and loose the company money, or she'll be getting no dog food at all!

Quote:
Well the owner is smart for getting her for one bag of dog food every two weeks.

Why in the world would someone work for a single bag of Dog Food every two weeks?
th.gif
Again, you can't cure stupid!
idunno.gif

Quote:
Well the owner is smart for getting her for one bag of dog food every two weeks.

Why in the world would someone work for a single bag of Dog Food every two weeks?
th.gif
Again, you can't cure stupid!
idunno.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Okay, he doesn't care because she works for free. How long has this place been in business? It's unbelievable.

Suzy

smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom