Rude Feedstore Employee! Update!

No matter what happens, I'm proud of you Aly.
hugs.gif

OK, she works for free, but what's it costing him in cash-paying customers' business when the lady flies home on her broom at the end of the day??

He might be better off cultivating customers and paying an employee. Duh! Statistically when Americans have a good retain experience they tell 1 or 2 people about it. When they have a bad retail experience, they tell 10.

When they own chickens, and they have a bad experience, they tell BYC's 25,000 people...wonder what the owner would think about that???

**edited because I'm a grammar nazi

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
OMG ROTFLMBOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard my DH thinks I lost it LOLOL I wonder what he'd do if he started getting letters from the 25,000 BYC members HAHAHAHA

To answer someone's question, they have only been opened for 2 years. I have only known about them for a year, as no one told me they were there. Hmm makes you wonder why no one told me they were there.

My mom buys 1000 pounds a month, give or take, and I had talked her into taking her business there, too, to help support a local feedstore. I'm all for buying local, first, ya know? Not in this case! As of yesterday, my mother is taking her business elsewhere, too.

I talked with a feedstore that's a good 16 miles from my home, and when I told them how much feed I buy, they said they would be glad to deliver to my door FREE. So, I'm just switching feedstores. She said they would buy my eggs, too but right now they have enough eggs so don't need any. I'm working on a sign for down by my driveway advertising my Farm Fresh eggs
big_smile.png
DH and I are working on a mock up for our farm sign now. We've decided to use a Barn for our Logo.

I'm so not letting this feedstore get me down or put a damper in my business.
big_smile.png
I'll just bring the customers to me!

Quail_Antwerp
Where is this fed store, I live in ohio near Agland, and I don't want to do business with this store!
We are always trying to find a better price, and I don't want to go there by mistake!
Agland was getting pretty costly! So we have been on the lookout for better prices!
Thanks
Brenda

Thats great Antwerp!
How much feed do you usually buy that they'll deliver it free? Just curious because sometimes I think we're what keeps our feedstore in business and they don't deliver...

Quote:
I think it's roughly 1000 pounds. But that's not just chicken feed, as we buy for our calves, rabbits, and goats, too.

Ok, thank you =] We buy around that much a month for our animals too.. maybe a bit less. Maybe I should talk to them about that.
tongue.png

You tried. They didn't care. You found the best solution. What percentage of businesses fold within the first year or five years? The best business comes from word of mouth.

Suzy

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom