Rude Teenage DS

Sounds like my Grandmother redhen. She slapped my uncle for mouthing off to her and he was 45 at the time. He still didn't learn to watch his mouth though and she gave him a different kind of slap in the end. You didn't mess with her. She only ever once threatened to whack me and that was the end of my attitude.

Holly go back and re-read what you first wrote and see how you came across. Now you are saying this other stuff.

NYboy my aunt got me with Irish Spring soap. I still hate that stuff.
DS had to brush his teeth once with soap for saying the m-f word. I used Dawn it was handy.

Just because I want my space, doesn't mean I don't love my family.

Sorry if I came across as hating them at first, I don't really.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh do I hear you!!! I've got a house full of teenagers, and do they ever drive me crazy! I mean, they are good kids, but the mouth thing, let me tell you, I can't tolerate it, not one bit!
hugs.gif
Good for you, demanding he have respect for his dad. A lot of moms, or even dads, might not even go so far as to tell their kid that!!
woot.gif
I'm proud of you!!!

Quote:
That kind of parenting wouldn't have ever worked for me (not saying its wrong) The more my parents push me, the more I push back.

Just because I do what I want, doesn't mean that what I want is to sit around, do nothing and watch my parents do all the work.

Leave me out of your diatribe.

I want nothing to do with you.

Rusty's got it right.

Life is fixing to whack you right between the eyes.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

I am happy to the person I am, if thats not the kind of person you wish to have anything to do with, be my guest.

Quote:
I meant that if I was your daughter and you drove me crazy enough not to make it, I'd make your life just as miserable.

That sounds so bad when you say it like that, its really not as bad as I'm making it sound
hmm.png

Uh huh...
wink.png

Bring it
tongue.png
lol

My brother thought he was going to get too big for his britches with my mother one time when he was around 17. He was always the biggest and brawniest of the family, though that's not really saying a lot LOL. Anyhow, mother was yelling at him for something and he got mad and started to chase her with an axe he had in his hand. She acted scared (you'd have to know my mother.. I doubt she was scared at all...) and ran upstairs, him chasing her the whole way. Well, it seems that the boys had this bullwhip that they got one time and mother knew exactly where it was. Uh huh. Wasn't long before I heard a pop or two and saw them running the other way, this time with my brother in the lead.
lau.gif

He never tried anything like that again! Maybe the OP needs a bullwhip. lol.

Quote:
Uh huh...
wink.png

Bring it
tongue.png
lol

Bring what??
Sorry, i dont speak youth ghetto talk...
hu.gif

Quote:
You sound like a good kid! I bet your parents are proud they raised such a decent person..
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom