Runner can't lay egg or is a rubber egg!

Thank you very much! I have also tried oyster grit but she won't eat it. I seem to have a very picky little friend! Could giving too many peas cause this? They get some every evening as a treat before bed. I also include corn.
I just bought calcium citrate in pill form. How much is enough to give? Each half pill is 350mg. Do I crush this up and give a tiny pinch? Thanks!! :)

I just bought calcium citrate and it is in pill form @ 315mg each half. How doI know how much to give? A very small pinch?
How much does she weigh? I give mine no less than 50 mg per pound once a day.

I just bought calcium citrate in pill form. How much is enough to give? Each half pill is 350mg. Do I crush this up and give a tiny pinch? Thanks!! :)
You can give the whole pill, or most of a whole pill orally.

Just to show you can pick up a Runner with out scaring them to death. This was the first time I actually picked up my silver Runner Pearl she had bumble foot and had to be treated this past summer she survived and was such a good girl. Did she want to be picked up and held Nope but once I did she settled down.View attachment 1594242
Great news!! I gave CarolAnne some calcium citrate and yesterday she laid an egg that was hard! Not completely hard as it should be, but hard all the same!! :) :) I'm thinking by today it will be even harder! What a wonderful Thanksgiving this is! I want to thank you all for helping me and giving me advice. This has been so stressful and I am relieved that things are going in the right direction :) Thank you all once again!! @casportpony @007Sean @Col1948 @CayugaJana @happy duck @Miss Lydia

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom