Save the swans

The usa is also killing chickens, ducks, geese, deer , fish, cows, starlings, raccons, lobster, pigeons, pigs, green beans, squash, bass, bluegills, purlple lustrife, unwanted dogs and cat's. The list goes on. I don't want to see this argument on one of my favorite sites because I know it will get ugly. Sorry MODS, I don't mean to bait and troll.....But you know you will close this eventually...

Quote:
The mute swans are an invasive species that out competes our native birds, like trumpeter swans. Also they are having a population explosion because no one hunts them. The stuff they eat can not keep up the mute swan population and this is hurting the other animals which eat the same stuff. Next time you go shouting about something do a little research.

I would suggest you do some research before posting up something like this... They have a very good reason! Please close this as it can only go down hill, Mods!

well if u do agree with me then just ingnore it and it is not there fault that there is so many of them its humans fault and why should they pay for our mistakes think about that before you complane

Quote:
The mute swans are an invasive species that out competes our native birds, like trumpeter swans. Also they are having a population explosion because no one hunts them. The stuff they eat can not keep up the mute swan population and this is hurting the other animals which eat the same stuff. Next time you go shouting about something do a little research.

Sorry but I agree. Mute swans are invasive and are destroying homes for natural birds like Trumpeters and shorebirds.
Mute Swans are also very aggressive, I really dont care for them. But I do like the Black Australian Swans though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if they pinioned all of the extra ones and sold them to people that wanted them on their ponds etc..... it might be better for both, make money, limit the population...... except the other people that sell swans would be out........
hmm.png
Too bad they couldn't spay a bunch of them or put them on a contraceptive like they do some animals.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom