School Policy...*(&^&%!!!!!

Way to go MamaKate!

It sounds like you did a great job with your family.
thumbsup.gif

I thought Teachers are to teach. and parenting left to the parents. A 5 yr. old pointed his finger at another Student
as a Gun and was expelled Geezzzzz from Kindergarten.
Alot of teaches now not all, should be prison wardens.LoL
home school is the only way to go imo...

I was very impressed this year with my son's First grade teacher. She had bought all the supplies she needed for every child, "to make sure they all have what they need." We had a very short supply list without tissues, sanitizer, expo markers and such. She said the things we brought would be kept to replace what she bought when it ran out. She said the teachers could not agree on one list of supplies, so this was what they agreed to do this year. Makes it really nice for us!

ON the issue of having to sign things. At the beginning of last year, my 5th grader would bring home a planner every night that had to be signed. It didn't have a place for me to sign or a note saying I had to. I just learned that he was getting in trouble for me not signing it one day on the way to school. I was already signing a once a week folder and a behavior report once a week. I like knowing how they are doing, and I always am interested in their work, but give me a break! (They stopped having us sign the planner about half way through the year.) I think sometimes the ideas they come up with just don't work out practically. Same with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom