Search not working???

The search engine just lists posts from the past 7 days.
I was trying to find a topic I started to read last weekend, but it is not listed anymore. Very frustrating.

The search engine lists posts that have not been commented on in years. It is extremely thorough. I just checked a couple of items and it's all still there.

For fun, I just checked "Serama" and "feathers" and I saw more than 15 pages of each and that was enough for me.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You for all your hard work on this.

As an example I have searched "Sour Crop" and I only found 8 posts, the oldest from 2/24/2010. If I remember it right, last weekend I had endless pages on this topic with endless posts....., so why is it that I only get the latest topics and posts and others still get all? Is it something I can fix on my end? I do not mind to go through a lot of old posts, especially if I actually look for a specific author.

The search index was reset and it takes a long time for it to rebuild and gather all the data from over 3 million posts. We've also had some problems with the search feature that are making the process take longer than usual.

So, for right now search only lets you go back about a month.

Back
Top Bottom