Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

We are wanting to do inside outside and be able to dress them up and take them to schools and fairs for fun and education
smile.png
I know we are crazy!!
Well let us know how that goes. But there is Oliver have you read about him?

I sure will. I have been working with a guy in our area that used to do the same thing with his geese(I believe they were American buffs) and he got them to where they followed him every where and even walked on leashes HAHAHA!! I haven't read about him I will have to look him up.

Featheredfarms I am the breeder f Oliver the Sebastopol diapered gander. I am a proud grandma of hi. He goes ever where with Leesa. She has written 4 children books about Oliver and she take Oliver and does readings at schools, fairs, resorts, libraries, ect... Oliver seems to be welcome every where! He is a BIG HAM and poises for pictures. The minute the people get out their phone camera's or camera's he stops and posies for them.

I had him for the first four weeks of his life and took lots of time with him. I put him in a container and told him to stay there and he listened. He was a wonderful gosling to have. Leesa was afraid that he would not bond with her. I told her do not worry he would bond great and he did....

Go take a look on youtube and see Oliver video's... You will love them.

Glad you like it, we love Western NC. where all have you been? we're about 45 miles north of Asheville.
On this trip we were staying in Blowing Rock and visited Linville, West Jefferson, Boone and Banner Elk. We have been coming here for years as my family lives on Lake Gaston and we enjoy a break from the hot weather. Years ago we took the kids to Maggie Valley and Cherokee which was also beautiful.

On this trip we were staying in Blowing Rock and visited Linville, West Jefferson, Boone and Banner Elk. We have been coming here for years as my family lives on Lake Gaston and we enjoy a break from the hot weather. Years ago we took the kids to Maggie Valley and Cherokee which was also beautiful.
Beautiful area, enjoy.

We had bought a sexed baby sebastopol gander for $40 anc he died two days later. My duck had to grow up alone now! I live in ohio, we would really want a show quality curly breasted white female if anyone would be kind enough. We live in ohio... cant pay for shipping.

We think he died from having pneumonia and he therefore choked on his food. We were at an outside flea market and the guy we bought him from had them out all night in the cold for 2 nights, and in the sun for 3 days. He even began following me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom