sebright thread

Hi, can you all help me identify my new chick? I'm hoping it's a silver Sebright!

It is a silver seabright!
1f60a.png

I'm so happy!!!!!! I talked to you not too long ago about eggs this late Summer! I told you the story with pics of my little Sebright that passed away.
There was one! Only one in Orschlens's this morning! I took pics of babies to compare....but then started doubting myself! I really really hope it's a little female...in memory of my sweet Sebright.
Do you know how long it takes to sex Sebrights? So happy! Thank you so much for answering for me!!!
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png

I'm so happy!!!!!! I talked to you not too long ago about eggs this late Summer! I told you the story with pics of my little Sebright that passed away.
There was one! Only one in Orschlens's this morning! I took pics of babies to compare....but then started doubting myself! I really really hope it's a little female...in memory of my sweet Sebright.
Do you know how long it takes to sex Sebrights? So happy! Thank you so much for answering for me!!!
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
1f60a.png
1f49b.png
I uasaly can't tell until around 3- 4 months but sometimes you can tell earlier by comb color and size.

Can any one tell me what will happen if I breed a gold hen with a rose spiked come to a male with a straight comb will thay still be good? Or do i need to find this little boy a new hone before he gets to be3 months?

Back
Top Bottom