Selfies with your ducks

Amy, I had to watch that video again of you scratching Wobbles. I love his little duck sounds. And his face is so kissable looking.

Oh, he loves kisses! He just doesn't seem to realize that when he kisses back, it really hurts! :p

Well, I'm glad for it, actually. He's the one pet bird that's guaranteed not to break skin if he bites you. It hurts, sure, but it won't even leave a mark no matter HOW much damage he tries to inflict. Yeah, with a parrot, not so much! :p

Well, I'm glad for it, actually. He's the one pet bird that's guaranteed not to break skin if he bites you. It hurts, sure, but it won't even leave a mark no matter HOW much damage he tries to inflict.  Yeah, with a parrot, not so much! :p
no kidding. I've heard people's lips and nostrils get torn by parrot types. Not condemning the parrot species but their bills are sharp.

Oh man, this is a hilarious and somewhat dangerous concept! What are you starting here?! LOL!

Can't wait till this post goes viral…maybe Ducks will become the next Goat (aka internet animal obsession). 

I hope so! Goats and chickens get all the memes/ecards/tshirts... whereis the duck love?

Back
Top Bottom