September Hatch-a-long!

Ok I am in and think I am crazy for doing it.

I just set 12 Cayuga or Rouen/ Cayuga cross duck eggs in my incubator tonight.

Keep in mind back in the start of July the goal was to have 14 Welsh Harlequin ducks and 8 Cayuga Ducks. Well my first incubator hatches turned out better than planned and I now have 17 Welsh, 5 Rouen, and 4 Cayuga none of which are over 5 weeks yet.

But there is a part of me that can’t resist that ducky face. So here I go with 12 eggs due September 18.

Keep in mind back in the start of July the goal was to have 14 Welsh Harlequin ducks and 8 Cayuga Ducks. Well my first incubator hatches turned out better than planned and I now have 17 Welsh, 5 Rouen, and 4 Cayuga none of which are over 5 weeks yet.

But there is a part of me that can’t resist that ducky face. So here I go with 12 eggs due September 18.

Better watch out, or you are going to be a hatch-a-holic like me! :gigGood luck on your hatch!

Well the way I see it, you are 4 Cayuga short! We slide by on technicalities here!

Back
Top Bottom