Seriously, which would you choose?

Quote:
You sound like Dr. Laura Schlessinger -- I have read and done the Proper care of feeding your husband.

Also the 10 stupid things women do to mess up their lives.

You are right and I do agree -- I am not mocking it, it does work in the right situation.

Great advice PaulaJoAnne! DH and I also have a standing tradition... before one of us leaves to go anywhere, we part with a kiss and an 'I Love You'. Because if anything happened while we were apart, we want those to be our last words to each other. I do love to put the ocassional note in his lunch... especially since his co-workers tease him about it. (Evil grin! So cute when he blushes!)

You sound like Dr. Laura Schlessinger -- I have read and done the Proper care of feeding your husband.

Also the 10 stupid things women do to mess up their lives.

You are right and I do agree -- I am not mocking it, it does work in the right situation.

hide.gif
Not trying to . Its just common sense.
Just because the honeymoon is over, does not give anyone, myself included the right to let the romance slip away.​

well..romance HAS to go bothh ways...
A woman gives and a man also has to give JUST as much....
Its a combined effort...not just a womans role...

Have you talked to him? Told him how you feel?

Last edited:
Quote:
My whole family does this. My mother had a brain anerysm a few years back. And now we never leave or say good-bye without saying I love you. You never know if that may be the last time you talk to that person.

Quote:
Very true, but sometimes it takes one person picking up the slack for a time, to trigger the other.

Quote:
Very true, but sometimes it takes one person picking up the slack for a time, to trigger the other.

very true..
smile.png

Quote:
hide.gif
Not trying to . Its just common sense.
Just because the honeymoon is over, does not give anyone, myself included the right to let the romance slip away.

No, I thought your advice was very good, I was complimenting you. And, I agree totally, but it does take two, and when one continues to give and give and other takes and takes, eventually you just get tired and stop trying.

Back
Top Bottom