set eggs july 17, hatch aug 7 2022? - Hatch Along

So far so good on my eggs, this is from July 19th.Have almost all of the eggs showing life.
36 EE eggs from a small animal auction can't wait to see what colors I get.
20220719_151237.jpg

Ugh! Candled my eggs last night. only one had veins. don’t know if it’s me or the incubator. my temp and humidity is reading fine! i’m going to leave them all for now and hope they start developing.

(ps- everyone asking, I didn’t intend this to be the august thread but hey let’s do it! more chick photos for me so win win)

So far so good on my eggs, this is from July 19th.Have almost all of the eggs showing life.
36 EE eggs from a small animal auction can't wait to see what colors I get.View attachment 3194749
this is what my eggs look like! does this count as life?!? maybe mine aren’t all bad. I thought it looked sort of normal to me.

this is what my eggs look like! does this count as life?!? maybe mine aren’t all bad. I thought it looked sort of normal to me.
Sure hope so, also if you wait you can see movement in the egg.When they look like tiny spiders you can see the heart beating.Its very fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom