Setting eggs on FEB 10

The 21 eggs are all doing well.

I've found a few that are completely clear with blood rings but I haven't tossed a single egg yet, just waiting for the big rearranging on the 18th (removing the auto turner, candling everyone, then tossing any clear ones). No one's exploded either
roll.png
I did candle one yesterday just to check on it because I have a fondness for that particular egg (don't ask me why, they all look the same, lol), and I saw a little beak! Definitely very dark in there, but when I put the light over the air sac it lit up a bit down into the dark part and I could see the baby in there. Very cool.

Still hoping for 50%
fl.gif
We have relatives visiting this weekend so they will be here for the hatch and I would really like it to go smoothly... but of course, with animals, nothing ever goes smoothly.

My eggs are on day 13. I candled them a few days ago and I could see little guys moving in all the 4 eggs I checked!!! It was so exciting! It honestly felt like I was having my first ultrasound! Haha I'm really trying to be hands-off even though I could easily sit in my closet and stare into them all day.

Back
Top Bottom