Setting today who's with me?!?

Trying to lockdown late on day 18 or early on day 19...ugh. Having trouble getting the humidity back up to temp. Tired from a trip we just got back from, but excited it's almost hatchday...Saturday here we come. Well, hopefully anyways.

My hatch day is 9 days away! Ugh soooooo far! 18peeps you better be posting pictures of them sweet babies as they hatch.
love.gif

Can we see a picture of it if you have the chance? Ours is a little homemade Styrofoam thingy ma-jig and it fits the 42 egg automatic turner with room to spare...is yours out of wood? I've not seen any Styrofoam boxes that would fit 80+ eggs! That's a lot of chicks!

I haven't been doing a good job of keeping up! I have been out of town and not been able to get pictures until tonight. Here is my incubator...I bought it from someone and made several modifications....it really does an outstanding job!

The temp and humidity are down because the door was open to take pictures. My temperature stays consistently between 99 and 100.5 degrees. I run my humidity around 53%

Is there a period of time when they are sleeping? Cuz my last stop moving when I candle it tonight.

I haven't been doing a good job of keeping up! I have been out of town and not been able to get pictures until tonight. Here is my incubator...I bought it from someone and made several modifications....it really does an outstanding job!

The temp and humidity are down because the door was open to take pictures. My temperature stays consistently between 99 and 100.5 degrees. I run my humidity around 53%

Thanks so much for sharing that! I wondered how big an incubator that held 43 eggs would be!! That is a nice one!!!

Back
Top Bottom