Several week-old chick ate paint

-Shade-

This Is An Illusion
Mar 27, 2021
Ardonia
Yes I know it sounds careless and dumb and IMPOSSIBLE but my little sister somehow got art paint somewhere that a chick could get to. She is a scissor beak though and I doubt she managed to get too much of it down her throat, but I am still worried. I tried to clean as much of the paint off of and out of her beak as I could but there is nothing on the paint bottle about whether or not it is toxic when consumed. PLEASE HELP

I doubt she is in much danger, but I would get that out of her system ASAP. Mix some sugar with some water (just eye ball it, enough where she can taste it) and try to get her to drink it. You may need to hold her and force the tip of her beak in, she most likely will once she feels the water. Get that in her so the paint can wash right out.

I doubt she is in much danger, but I would get that out of her system ASAP. Mix some sugar with some water (just eye ball it, enough where she can taste it) and try to get her to drink it. You may need to hold her and force the tip of her beak in, she most likely will once she feels the water. Get that in her so the paint can wash right out.
Okay, thank you

Back
Top Bottom