Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I made it. Two hours. Damp, windy and cold.
From what I could see C has done more than I expected. Well done C. The treasurer came to the field while I was there for a chat and to see how I was. They were the only person who did exactly what was asked of them without fuss or drama. Everybody came out. I don't think they had been out of the run for over a week.
I didn't give any of them a check over but from their behaviour they seem no worse for their confinement. The run is 6m x 6m which is larger than many for five chickens. No tangible signs they missed me apart from a few moments with Henry.View attachment 3710967
View attachment 3710968View attachment 3710969View attachment 3710970
View attachment 3710966View attachment 3710965
Glad you made it.
36 square meters is just a shade less than the space mine have when I am forced to confine them inside the Chicken Palace.
Mine seem OK with confinement for a few weeks - though when I return and let them out they rush out like their fluffy butts are on fire.

From what I could see C has done more than I expected. Well done C. The treasurer came to the field while I was there for a chat and to see how I was. They were the only person who did exactly what was asked of them without fuss or drama. Everybody came out. I don't think they had been out of the run for over a week.
I didn't give any of them a check over but from their behaviour they seem no worse for their confinement. The run is 6m x 6m which is larger than many for five chickens. No tangible signs they missed me apart from a few moments with Henry.View attachment 3710967
:love I’ve really missed them! I’m so glad you made it out there!

Shad, so happy to see you posting about them.

A sequence of pictures of Light

Light in the middle of laying her egg
20231222_075243.jpg

Light laid her egg!
20231222_075326.jpg

Turning her egg around
20231222_075329.jpg

Taking a moment and being cute.
20231222_075339.jpg

Glad you make it :hugs

Shadrach said: I made it. Two hours. Damp, windy and cold.
From what I could see C has done more than I expected. Well done C.
Nice! ❤️
I would have thought the chickens would be pleased to see you again after 3 weeks, Shad. But they have each other too of course.

Does this count as tax??
Is that picture made with AI?

Back
Top Bottom