Shadrach's Lamps

Pics
I've mentioned a sculptor called Hugo a few times on this thread. I named the lamp Soft Hugo after this man.
Artists are supposed to eccentric I've read. I'm a major disappointment in this area.
Hugo works with stone. He doesn't like working with wood. He does though occasionally.
Hugo doesn't sell his work anymore. He has given me lots of reasons why, none of which I've found convincing.
I will get him to let me take some pictures of his stone sculptures eventually. I'm persistent like that.:D
We, here at the funny farm do however have this. Hugo threw this out. He didn't like it.:rolleyes: It got rescued from the rubbish. There was another I've been told but it got badly damaged when he through that one out.
Hugo's work is world class. There isn't any doubt about this and his knowledge is incredible.
It's a shame that this piece wasn't looked after by the people in the main house. Talking to Hugo about it it's about five grands worth of work and, in the right circumstances sell for something like that.
P9134556.JPG
P9134557.JPG
P9134557.JPG
P9134558.JPG
P9134559.JPG
P9134560.JPG

I've mentioned a sculptor called Hugo a few times on this thread. I named the lamp Soft Hugo after this man.
Artists are supposed to eccentric I've read. I'm a major disappointment in this area.
Hugo works with stone. He doesn't like working with wood. He does though occasionally.
Hugo doesn't sell his work anymore. He has given me lots of reasons why, none of which I've found convincing.
I will get him to let me take some pictures of his stone sculptures eventually. I'm persistent like that.:D
We, here at the funny farm do however have this. Hugo threw this out. He didn't like it.:rolleyes: It got rescued from the rubbish. There was another I've been told but it got badly damaged when he through that one out.
Hugo's work is world class. There isn't any doubt about this and his knowledge is incredible.
It's a shame that this piece wasn't looked after by the people in the main house. Talking to Hugo about it it's about five grands worth of work and, in the right circumstances sell for something like that.
View attachment 2331815View attachment 2331817View attachment 2331818View attachment 2331819View attachment 2331820View attachment 2331821
Its beautiful!

I don't know, living in a house built into a hill with house chickens for company is a wee bit eccentric :D

Hugo threw this out.
He seems to have similar visions of art to yours. Lots of interesting curves and facets.

A very special package arrived for me in the middle of last week but with insanity at work I have only just now managed to fully unpack and take photos.
Thank you @Shadrach for Marble, Mandolin and Wax. I love all of them - they are all stunning in their own way both to look at and to handle (they call out to be touched). You are a very talented man and I feel honored to own a few of your pieces.
I haven't put them in their permanent homes yet but this part of the kitchen has interesting lighting and was easiest for a photo shoot.

A6983C77-6324-4EE1-98BC-ACF78B73C2D7.jpeg
0629ABBB-DB06-44B9-B1BF-8F1AFCFC550A.jpeg
F3F0221B-1BC1-4ADE-870E-1966CC745F78.jpeg
8B0540C7-46E9-41E0-8EA9-D548391A50D3.jpeg
85326411-3BDA-4390-BCED-94F536D73A93.jpeg
DC7D9F33-603C-41A7-B694-51A8BA22FF68.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom