Share Pics of your Farm Cats!

Theeggboxtoo

Songster
9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
Alabama
I saw the farm dog thread and thought: What about cats?

This is Penny
69221_134.jpg

We used to have Scar and Stitch, but Stitch disappeared a year ago and Scar vanished a week ago
hit.gif

Have fun posting!

We have several male barn cats that we have acquired this past summer. This one is by far the cutest I think. He is much older now, but this is the only picture I have of him. I'll have to take some more tommorow. My son calls this one Carot...he is a cat, but likes to sit on his shoulder like a parrot when my son does his chores.

kitten3.jpg

Last edited:
This is Spider Monkey. She was dropped off with the rest of her litter at a couple of days old. They were left in a box sitting in the drive way. I'm sad to say, Spider Monkey was the only one to survive. She was going to be an inside cat but she figured out how to use the doggie door and is now an inside/outside kitty. You can always find her watching the guineas and chickens so she is a livestock guardian cat in training.
94963_barn_kitty_009.jpg

Here she is a little older.
94963_keets_7-5-11_005.jpg

Here are my future barn cats
smile.png

A lady I work with found them in her yard after it rained real bad, couldn't find mama anywhere and they were drenched to the core. She brought them inside to dry them off and warm them up and kept watching for mama to come back. They saw what they thought was mama cat and took the kittens outside but she completely ignored them, poor babies. So now I have them because my co-worker didn't want them, she just didn't want them to die. I'm keeping the one on it's back with the white toes and maybe the one right next to it on the left. The other two will be getting new homes when they're weaned
smile.png

a3c9a89c.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom