Shaws 2019 call duck line up

I would actually need to wait till Sunday the 17th to make the 26 day Mark on Friday the 15th
But. . on the chance They are over due for some reason. . idk. Maybe Saturday would be the best bet. Maybe i would have a few more eggs by then too.
Some of them may not be fertile. . and you always lose some along the way too.
The more the merrier right?

So. . question. would you call her a chocolate or a nutmeg? Here's a pic of her next to Drakeo.

Neither, I don't think. Chocolate would be the name for solid chocolate. Nutmeg is chocolate mallard with no blue dilution genes. I guess I would call her lavender mallard. I'm not sure that there's a name for the color aside from that, lol.

Neither, I don't think. Chocolate would be the name for solid chocolate. Nutmeg is chocolate mallard with no blue dilution genes. I guess I would call her lavender mallard. I'm not sure that there's a name for the color aside from that, lol.
Ah. . I was thinking possibly nutmeg but I guess she has the blue dilution gene still from Duck dux. Got-cha.
Maybe I'll make up my own name for it and start a trend :gig
COME ONE COME ALL TO SEE THE One of a kind choca-lava-blue duck! :lau

Ah. . I was thinking possibly nutmeg but I guess she has the blue dilution gene still from Duck dux. Got-cha.
Maybe I'll make up my own name for it and start a trend :gig
COME ONE COME ALL TO SEE THE One of a kind choca-lava-blue duck! :lau

Oh lol I forgot she probably only actually has one blue gene. So make that lilac mallard :p

Oh lol I forgot she probably only actually has one blue gene. So make that lilac mallard :p
What are the genetics behind the cinnamon? She looks and awful lot like this
Screenshot_2019-02-13-19-33-13.png

What are the genetics behind the cinnamon? She looks and awful lot like this View attachment 1672706

Funny, cinnamon is actually lilac dusky mallard. So exactly the same as what we suspect she is but with the added dusky gene. She has eyestripes though right?

Back
Top Bottom