Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
It's so dark and gloomy outside its hard to show their true colors in pictures. :hmm

Do you have any dusky birds? I think if she was dusky you'd see it popping up in others as well, since the chocolate sure did, lol.

@WVduckchick
Hold on to that Malibu duck! She's worth a fortune! View attachment 1672714

Lol, that's funny, silver (as in two copies of blue dilution on an extended black base) is not a new color, and that male is definitely not based on Extended black, so I have no clue what 'silver' they are referring to. I don't think that female is extended black either because I see eyestripes and I think a faint speculum. Interesting.

Lol, that's funny, silver (as in two copies of blue dilution on an extended black base) is not a new color, and that male is definitely not based on Extended black, so I have no clue what 'silver' they are referring to. I don't think that female is extended black either because I see eyestripes and I think a faint speculum. Interesting.

Well, I was curious enough that I've sent them an email asking what the genetics of the color are.

Do you have any dusky birds? I think if she was dusky you'd see it popping up in others as well, since the chocolate sure did, lol.

No duskys that I know of. But you know. . I didn't think I had chocolate either :lau

Well, I was curious enough that I've sent them an email asking what the genetics of the color are.
:lau:lau your so great :lol:
Yes please share if they email you back!
I just thought it looked a lot like Malibu.
Natalie can you post a picture of her so we can compare?

Sure! :D

8924B257-1858-42C2-B1FC-18BCEDE1AA1A.jpeg
BFE9B603-7A0A-40DA-B162-1196ABF10E6E.jpeg

Well I spoke to my hopeful customer. .she's still in. She wanted them as close to hatching as possible so she can bond with them. I told her I wanted them to be at least 3 days old so they would be up and going good first.
She will be driving a little over an hour to come get them so would like to pick them up on a weekend. So. .
Eggs are set. 26 day Mark is the 11th and I actually have the day off that day:lol:
If they are slow pokes I might have to come down with something *cough cough* :lau
That hopefully will work out perfect for her to get them by the following weekend:)

Back
Top Bottom