She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

well it's like this I have a drinking problem I don' drink enough . CDLs make it hard normal day up around  five feed and water chickens take care of my son wake up daughter to watch him  hour and a half drive not including ice water and fuel stop cuss almost every driver I pass or can't waste  one hour going over the same thing every day with the builder another hour talking to the home owner .another hour trying to get rid of both of them good thing I'm getting paid then I go to work get a lot done might as well stay in town until after six thirty our It's a two hour drive home with a stop on the way most days.  get home water all the chickens every other day take son to town for junk food and he likes the trip.  let me see o yeah when it rains like today I have to listen how builder is going to fire the roofer for not fixing the framer's mistake. which I told him how to fix and said I would that was a two hour talk couldn't work two wet .but still charge for time nonstop phone calls side trip to pick up skid loader tires home early today got back at three thirty check emails feedback on tires through ebay post one post  clean the incubator to set eggs later tonight gather the eggs and feed two stud horses talk about a total loss and waste of money but I raised them so I take care of them. clean the pool basket twice a day treat it every other day now I 'll  go for junk food to tired to cook and when I get back find out why the check engine light is on in the mini van . when I was a kid they didn't take you to jail if you were drinking and driving the took you home which was worse. and at my age a couple of drinks and I'm asleep. believe me when I say I've had my share  and then some and have plenty in the closet so enjoy have one for me I don't judge

After that long day, I need a drink!
1f609.png

Alcohol tends to remove the block to my natural sarcasm.  Working 20 years in a Faith Based Hospital left me more scars on my tongue than I care to remember. :gig

:gig you crack me up

I had a long day today too. Work has been... well, I'll be nice and say "horrible" lately. Found out yesterday that my ex-neighbor, a man who treats me like a daughter, is back in hospice care. I saw him a couple of weeks ago, and they sent him back to rehab for a week, but now back to hospice. Its not looking good. So after work, I drove the 90 minutes to spend some time with him. He was so happy to see me... I leaned over and hugged him and went to stand back up and he said "I'm not done yet"... So his spirits are still good. Health is not.
So for any of you so inclined, please say an extra pray for my friend Jack. He's such a good soul....

I had a long day today too. Work has been... well, I'll be nice and say "horrible" lately. Found out yesterday that my ex-neighbor, a man who treats me like a daughter, is back in hospice care. I saw him a couple of weeks ago, and they sent him back to rehab for a week, but now back to hospice. Its not looking good. So after work, I drove the 90 minutes to spend some time with him. He was so happy to see me... I leaned over and hugged him and went to stand back up and he said "I'm not done yet"... So his spirits are still good. Health is not.
So for any of you so inclined, please say an extra pray for my friend Jack. He's such a good soul....
Done.
hugs.gif
So sorry to hear that.

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry to hear that, too. Wish we could do more. Glad you got to go see him, though.
hugs.gif

Done.  :hugs   So sorry to hear that.

:hugs I'm so sorry to hear that, too.  Wish we could do more.  Glad you got to go see him, though. :hugs

Thank you both. Allowing me a place to share is great for me, and I appreciate it alot.
Now some rest, and do it all over again tomorrow....

I will pray for you. You sound like you need it. I am sorry things are difficult for you. And yes you sound like you need 2 to 3 drinks tonight!!!
wink.png
don't worry about me I'm a tough old bird and it should ease up work wise in a couple of months and we can use the money. I've stopped taking big jobs and only have two customers cut back from twenty little by little over the last five years. but one of the two looks to me for everything under the sun. and they pay good plus I get a lot of free materials. our farm has been paid for since 1996 the land we bought behind this land has been paid for since 2000 we no longer buy new cars so no car notes I think the last truck note was 2006 we've been saving money to fix our house up and are not going borrow money for that and I do all the work my self. and I steel ideas from everyone I'm thinking about your coop is the PVC for water or feed I'm guessing water .I like Walnuts feeder but I'm thinking about making it out of metal I like SCs runs and coops . He's put a lot of work in them. after this 36 more tomorrow is K day

don't worry about me I'm a tough old bird and it should ease up work wise in a couple of months and we can use the money. I've stopped taking big jobs and only have two customers cut back from twenty little by little over the last five years. but one of the two looks to me for everything under the sun. and they pay good plus I get a lot of free materials. our farm has been paid for since 1996 the land we bought behind this land has been paid for since 2000 we no longer buy new cars so no car notes I think the last truck note was 2006 we've been saving money to fix our house up and are not going borrow money for that and I do all the work my self. and I steel ideas from everyone I'm thinking about your coop is the PVC for water or feed I'm guessing water .I like Walnuts feeder but I'm thinking about making it out of metal I like SCs runs and coops . He's put a lot of work in them. after this 36 more tomorrow is K day

Jeepers. If I Had one, I'd toss it back in your honor. My husband is in construction(the original owner of this account), so I feel for you. It's tough work(especially when dealing with builders and homeowners lol).
Good on ya for holding it down.

sorry to hear that I'm glad you went to see him good souls seem to find each other I hope things turn around for Jack and you. You are blessed to have such a friend .

Well, we got our Incutherm Plus today. Yay.

We have had two thermometers going since the 18th when we set(one acurite digi and one on the incukit itself). Both of those have read similarly to each other and bounced somewhere between 99.5 and 100.5 °F. I haven't been able to do the ice water test on the incukit thermometer b/c it's attached to the circuit board, yada yada. I tested the digi a few days before we started incubation and it was true to temp.

When I installed the incutherm today, I was getting readings of 102 °F. I freaked and did another ice water test on the acurite and it is reading about a degree lower than it should(31 °F). I don't think I can run this test on the Incutherm Plus and won't know for sure until I get an answer back from customer service.

My question is: If it's been at 102 this whole time, are the embryos done for? I candled them and the air cells look pretty big to this newb, but what do I know?
barnie.gif
Our humidity has been between 25-30%. Someone decided to put rice in there for some reason. . .

I have it up to 55% now. Amidoinitrite? Am I doing ANY of this right? Did I just fry 18 eggs?!
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

Did you put a fan in that incubator I can't remember you can a just the temp a little I don't think you have killed any yet with no fan the bator will be hotter at the top is one of the thermometers at the top of the eggs don't stress yet don't let the temp get any higher.

Back
Top Bottom